3. Finally, I would strongly advise against hiring an attorney who is too focused on his other clients to pay attention to your case. Chances are good that such a barrister will be unable to help you.
- Car Accidents (15)
- Choosing a Workers' Comp Lawyer (18)
- Income Benefits (12)
- Is This a Work-Related Injury? (20)
- Legal Oddities / Legal News (43)
- Medical Benefits (24)
- Military (6)
- Settlements (9)
- Surveillance (7)
- Types of Work Injuries (8)
- Workers' Comp Insurance Adjusters (7)
- Workers' Compensation Doctors (8)
- Workers' Compensation Insurance (8)
- Workers' Compensation Litigation (22)
Nov 4, 13 03:39 PM Red Bull Blamed for Death of Brooklyn Man; Lawsuit(s) May Follow Pending Red Bull Lawsuit | Moebes Law | Georgia Personal Injury Attorney In 2011,...
Oct 7, 13 03:56 PM Can the workers' comp defense attorney threaten to have me deported to force a low settlement? Imagine this scenario: A nursing home employee--let's call her Janice--is injured on the job when...
Sep 29, 13 03:04 PM Are assessed attorney's fees awards often affirmed by Georgia higher courts? Well, yes. And here's an example...On October 26, 2010, Martha Ayers was injured on the...
Sep 12, 13 10:41 AM Can a Georgia workers' comp claimant pursue late penalties that are 10 years past due? Meet Michael Reid, an employee of the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA). In...
Sep 9, 13 10:23 AM How a Workers' Compensation Adjuster's Intentional Delays Killed a Man How many times could a company with a homegrown, wholesome name like Ralph's Grocery...
Aug 6, 13 04:42 AM Notorious pepper-spraying police officer seeks workers' compensation for mental injuries What do the Occupy movement and workers' compensation have in common? Lt. John Pike. According...